You’ve come to the right place for exposure, support and collaboration with Australian creatives and business owners who share your passion for retail and artisanal handmade goods.
This directory was created exclusively for Australian brick & mortar retailers who stock at least 50% handmade products. If that’s you, read on…
“That’s me, gimme the deets!”
When you join our online directory of Australian handmade shops and retailers, you receive a dedicated showcase page to promote your business to our thriving community of handmade buyers.
Your Showcase Page Includes…
- A profile photo to display your shop logo
- A cover photo to display your shop front photo, seasonal promotion, image collage… Whatever you like!
- Up to 10 gallery images to feature products you stock
- Social media links to grow your following and connect with more fans
- A link to your shop website
- An About section for customers to get to know you and your shop’s story
But your directory listing is just the beginning…
When you join The Make It Collective Directory, you’re joining a community of Makers, Creatives and other Handmade Retailers who receive the following benefits to grow their businesses through support, education and exclusive promotional opportunities, including…
- Access to a private Facebook Group to mingle with other Retailers, Creatives and Makers where you can have all your questions answered in a supportive, non-competitive online environment.
- Opportunities to teach and participate in creative & business development workshops held at The Make It Collective studio on Northcote.
- Opportunities to be featured in our blog, giving customers a behind-the-scenes look at your shop.
- 6 x social posts per year promoting your directory listing to 3,000+ Facebook fans, 5,500+ Instagram followers and 1400+ newsletter subscribers.
- Exclusive discounts on the Creative Services listed in the Directory, including photographers, copywriters, web designers, graphic designers and more.
- Discounts on business coaching calls with The Make It Collective Director, Kelli Vizzari
- … Plus so much more added every year!
“Whoa, that’s a helluva lot of value… What’s it cost?!”
There are no recurring annual costs. For a one-off fee of just $76 inc. GST you receive a brand new showcase listing in the directory, along with the string of benefits above, PLUS access to our hub of educational resources created by some of Australia’s finest Makers, Marketers & Creative Business Coaches.
Get Access to Our Collaboration & Resources Hub
When you sign up for a directory listing for a one-time investment of $76, you receive lifetime access to our Collaboration & Resources Hub. This hub of business resources includes tools, tips, templates, checklists and other handy assets to help you grow your business to twice the size in half the time it would take you to do it alone!