The Make It Collective is a positive, supportive and encouraging Community and Directory for Australian makers, creatives, and handmade sellers to advertise their business and connect with fellow makers.
This directory community has been created exclusively for creative business owners who design their own products and either make them themselves or have them made within Australia. We also feature bricks and mortar shop owners (must have at least 50% handmade products in the shop) and services that would be helpful to our creative community.
*PLEASE NOTE: The current fees are subject to change at any time as we grow and add more fabulous features for you.
Thank you so much for understanding!
When joining our collective, we provide you with a full page profile that includes:
* Up to 10 gallery images
* 1x logo image
* Social links
* Website or online shop link
* About section
* Stockist list
* Upcoming Markets list
Plus! Other great community benefits such as
* Access to our private Facebook group.
* Access to our Collaboration, resources and specials HUB
* Meet up events throughout the year.
* Workshop opportunities (teaching or participating)
* Opportunities to participate in our retail shop or exhibition space throughout the year.
* Opportunities to apply for The Make it Market
* Opportunities to be featured on our Blog and Social media channels.
and so much more to added over the next year!
All this for a yearly fee of $76!