You’ve come to the right place for attracting new clients who need services like yours to help grow their handmade brand.
If you’re an Australian creative who would like to offer your services to handmade makers and retailers,
“That’s me, gimme the deets!”
When you join our online directory of Creative Services, you receive a dedicated showcase page to promote your business to our thriving community of handmade Makers & Retailers.
Your Showcase Page Includes…
- A profile photo to display your logo or headshot
- A cover photo to display a behind-the-scenes look at your office/studio, a seasonal promotion, a collage of images… Whatever you like!
- Up to 10 gallery images to feature your services
- Social media links to grow your following and connect with more fans
- A link to your website, online portfolio or LinkedIn account
- An About section for customers to get to know you and your story
But your directory listing is just the beginning…
When you join The Make It Collective Directory, you’re joining a community of Makers & other Creatives who receive the following benefits to grow their businesses through support, education and exclusive promotional opportunities, including…
- Access to a private Facebook Group to mingle with other Australian Creative Professionals, Makers & Retailers where you can have all your questions answered in a supportive, non-competitive online environment.
- Half-price meetups throughout the year held at The Make It Collective studio in Northcote.
- Opportunities to teach and participate in creative & business development workshops held at The Make It Collective studio on Northcote.
- An opportunity to be featured in our Meet the Creative Q&A series, which gives Makers a behind-the-scenes look at your brand, creative skills, studio space and services.
- 6 x social posts per year promoting your directory listing to 3,000+ Facebook fans, 5,500+ Instagram followers and 1400+ newsletter subscribers.
- 3 x free days of co-working per month at our Northcote co-working space for creatives.
- Free use of the photography lightbox in our Northcote studio during scheduled co-working visits.
- An opportunity to offer exclusive discounts or promotions in the Resource Hub to attract business from fellow creatives, makers and retailers.
- Exclusive discounts on the other Creative Services listed in the Directory, including photographers, copywriters, web designers, graphic designers and more.
- Discounts on business coaching calls with The Make It Collective Director, Kelli Vizzari
- … Plus so much more added every year!
“Whoa, that’s a helluva lot of value… What’s it cost?!”
There are no recurring annual costs. For a one-off fee of just $76 inc. GST you receive a brand new showcase listing in the Directory, along with the string of benefits above, PLUS access to our hub of educational resources created by some of Australia’s finest Makers, Marketers & Creative Business Coaches.
Get Access to Our Collaboration & Resources Hub
When you sign up for a directory listing for a one-time investment of $76, you receive lifetime access to our Makers Collaboration & Resources Hub. This hub of handmade business resources includes tools, tips, templates, checklists and other handy assets to help you grow your business to twice the size in half the time it would take you to do it alone!
Who Can Join the Directory as a Creative Service?
…Any service that a Maker or Retailer could possibly ever need to grow their business!
Hear from happy members…
“As a freelancer who works exclusively with socially and environmentally-conscious businesses, a showcase page in The Make It Collective Directory is the perfect platform for advertising my services. As many of the Makers in Australia’s handmade community are equally passionate about sustainability in business, it’s a no-brainer to have a presence in the Creative Services category and be discovered by my ideal client.”
— Milane, Macaw Marketing
“Having a listing in The Make It Collective Directory provides an opportunity for my services to be discovered by not only Australian makers, but also other creatives and retailers looking for graphic & web design services. I’ve always enjoyed the process of working with other creatives and am myself passionate about the handmade movement, so a listing in The Make It Collective Directory was a logical step in attracting more clientele from within the creative space. ”
— Hannah, Hola Hannah